Meanderings of the Mind

Breathing is all it takes to be a miracle. --from the movie Garden State

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States

I was recently relocated to Chattanooga by the Postal Service due to the closing of the Remote Encoding Center I worked at in Bowling Green, KY. I had just started my first semester at WKU majoring in Nursing. Since I had recently built a house, my options were to get a lower paying job and lose my house or to move and rent my house out until I have my degree. I chose the latter. I've travelled throughout Europe with my friends and sisters which I consider the highlight of my life experiences to date. I come from a family of 6 kids--4 girls and 2 boys ranging in ages 18 to 34. Only my youngest brother is married at this point.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Fishing in Toilets

At Erlanger, the nurses have these phones they carry with them. I've noticed that in the restrooms there are these plastic file-type boxes on the walls that say "Place phone here. Do not drop phone in toilet." Now you know for this to be an issue, there must have been some "incidents." I wonder who got to fish them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home