Meanderings of the Mind

Breathing is all it takes to be a miracle. --from the movie Garden State

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States

I was recently relocated to Chattanooga by the Postal Service due to the closing of the Remote Encoding Center I worked at in Bowling Green, KY. I had just started my first semester at WKU majoring in Nursing. Since I had recently built a house, my options were to get a lower paying job and lose my house or to move and rent my house out until I have my degree. I chose the latter. I've travelled throughout Europe with my friends and sisters which I consider the highlight of my life experiences to date. I come from a family of 6 kids--4 girls and 2 boys ranging in ages 18 to 34. Only my youngest brother is married at this point.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just another statistic

So today we had a couple of bomb threats to several of our buildings on campus, making us part of the statistics shared by 7 other states receiving bomb threats and subsequent evacuations in the wake of the tragedy at Virginia Tech. Fortunately, I was not in one of those buildings so I just read the e-mails and calmly kept working on my research proposal. I guess that's one of the advantages of the nursing school being located in one of the buildings isolated from the mainstream of campus life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home